I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kitchen Love

I completed a little project for my kitchen.  Just a little something special to brighten the mood during these long days of winter.  How has your weather been?  We've had anything from warm rainy days to windy cold days. 


Today, we are getting some snow.  The ground is becoming quite white and it is pretty to watch coming down.  So these little towels with snowflake print go perfectly with our weather!


After sewing on the ruffle I decided to add a monogram - it could match your name or could correspond to the days of the week.

I think these would make lovely housewarming, hostess or bridal shower gifts.  Easy to do and easy to personalize.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and are staying warm!!

Love to you my friends,

Kathy

3 comments:

Shann said...

So cute Kathy! I love anything with a ruffle. And the monogram makes it all the more cute! :)
Thanks for your sweet comments. They always make my day.
Enjoy your snow. If you need any more...I can send you plenty. :)
Hugs,
Shann

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

These dish towels are beautiful! And I am really liking your new blog layout. So fresh!

Anonymous said...

So nice Kathy, good job! Will look really nice in your kitchen.

Our weather is up and down as well. This year...lots of snow...seems like every other day.