I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Shower of Blessings

image
After a week of oppressive heat, relief came today by way of much needed rain and cooler temperatures.  Now birds hop about my front lawn pecking for juicy worms risen to the top.  While my yard and a number of my plants have suffered from the excessive heat and dryness my vegetable garden has grown immensely.   Namely my tomato plants and watermelon.  They have thrived!

image
Also, the corn in the farm fields near our home have just flourished.  It seemed overnight it went from knee high to above my head with a full tassle and ears brimming forth from the tall stalks.

While the heat index soared outdoors we had a blessed time with mom, our very special visitor (read more here.)

Thank you Lord, for the showers of blessing in the form of family and refreshing rain.

"I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing
and I will cause showers to come down in their season; 
there shall be showers of blessing."
Ezekial 34:26





No comments: