I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Sweet Treat

 Here is a recipe for a delicious snack.  I adapted it from a recipe I pulled out of a Parents magazine years ago.  I used up little bits of what was left in our cereal boxes.  Why it takes me years to try a recipe I don't know.  But, this is a recipe worth trying!

Snack Mix

3 cups cereal (I used 1 cup cheerios, 1 cup cocoa cheerios, 1 cup apple cinnamon chex mix)
1/2 cup Craisens
 1 1/2 cups white - chocolate chips

Place liners in a muffin tin.  
 Melt the chips in the microwave.
Add the cereal and cranberries.
Stir until combined.
Spoon into prepared cups.
Refrigerate until firm, about 5 minutes.

Feeding my kids during the summertime takes a lot of time and what I appreciate about this recipe is it goes together really quickly without having to use the oven.  A win, win situation!

Have a lovely day my friends!





No comments: