I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sew and Tell


I've been doing a little bit of sewing for dolls lately.  This drawstring dress is a Liberty Jane pattern and can be found here.  Have you ever explored their website?  They specialize in modern and historical patterns for dolls and girls.  This just so happened to be one of their free patterns.  The dress went together pretty easily and I can imagine her going to the mall in this. 


This is another dress I recently made using bright pink crochet trim on the edges.  A sheer ribbon is attached to the waistband and tied in the back.  Wouldn't it be great for those summer evenings at the park or fair?

"The Lord is my strength and song, 
And He has become my salvation."
Psalm 118:14

2 comments:

Shann said...

How cute are those dresses!!! I wish my girls still played with their American Girl dolls. I always loved them. :)
Hope your weekend is lovely!
Shann

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

These dresses are so cute! I love all the girly accents you added that make it so sweet.