I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, September 7, 2012

Have you had your V8 today?

With the abundance of garden tomatoes I was inspired by my neighbor to make some tomato juice, something I hadn't tried before.


I used this recipe.  Super easy and pretty to look at right off the bat I think.  I added to the recipe about 8 basil leaves cut up since they grow 'a plenty' in my garden, too!


It is super refreshing and nutritious. 

I am headed to a baseball game this evening and I think this is coming with me.  Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?  My prayer is you will be blessed in whatever you do!

2 comments:

Shann said...

Oh that looks good! Yum!
I do have something fun planned this weekend! My parents are coming up to celebrate my oldest daughters 17th birthday. Can't wait to love on them and soak them up! Hope your weekend is lovely Kathy!!
Hugs and smiles,
Shann

Joyful said...

That looks fantastic. Would have liked to taste it. V-8 is one of my favorite juices, really I lilke anything with tomatoe in it. :)