I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Monday, September 6, 2010

China Cabinet

I wanted to share this fun find I found on Craigslist. I have been looking off and on over the last year for a china cabinet and I was so pleased when I came across this one!! My dear mother-in-love collected Moss Rose china for years. I remember her stopping at antique stores en route to our home in Lincoln, Nebraska when she came to visit. Almost always she would find a new piece. When I would visit her home I would admire the collection beautifully displayed in her china cabinet. Just recently she decided she no longer wanted them so she graciously gave them to me!! I was delighted! The pieces had been carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and delicately packed in a cardboard box until such a time as this!

Don't you like my little helper? He was ever so careful but I did put most of the china on the shelves. It was so much fun.

This last china was also a gift from my mother-in-love. She found it at a garage sale on the last day late in the day underneath a table. She got a whole box of it for about $30. Can you believe that? I just love the pale yellow border with the pink and blue flowers.
I was so glad to display the china properly and I love how the glass makes everything sparkle and shine in the light. I hope you are having a "sparkly" day, too!

No comments: