I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, October 1, 2010

Delicious Caramel Corn!

I invite you to visit the blog Girl.Inspired where I found this fabulous recipe for caramel corn. I have made this 3 times since I found it. It is really addicting and disappears really quickly in my house of 6 people! It's a great treat during the fall. Although, don't be afraid to use the dark corn syrup because the caramel flavor in it just enhances the flavor. Also, don't try making the caramel in the microwave if you are in a hurry. It turns out much better if done on the stove (yes, I am speaking from experience!) This is a great snack to munch on while reading, watching TV or taking with to a your favorite game. The hardest part is waiting for it to bake!

Enjoy!

No comments: