I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting Ready!

I am really looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with our parents in a couple of days.  We are so thankful they are coming and look forward to a wonderful time with them.  Along with doing the shopping and cleaning the past few days I fit in a little sewing out of necessity for my son.  He took a slide on our floors on Sunday and ripped a fairly large size hole in the knee of his pants! 
I had this cute construction truck fabric that was just perfect for covering up the hole. 

Just a little cutting, ironing and sewing solved the problem (at least until the next slide!)


There is so much to be thankful for in our lives and I love that we get to set aside this time of year just to focus on thankfulness.  I am so thankful for God's grace and His provision of salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for my family and friends, home, food and clothing.  God has richly blessed us in every way. 

I pray you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!
Blessings!

No comments: