I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Happy Oven

I've been on a mission to clean out my oven this week.  I knew the residue left over from a leaking cheesecake pan wouldn't magically come off on the self-clean mode so I sprayed it down and waited and waited.  After wiping it out over and over I was rewarded with a shinier oven.  Whew!  What a job that was.  I hope to avoid any more spills so I won't have to repeat this task for a long time!   Well, one can hope can't she? 

Making lemon poppyseed muffins seemed just the thing to make me and my oven sing again. 


Yes, it certainly felt better pulling them out of my clean oven.  And my turkey will probably thank me in a couple of weeks, too!! 

Have a sweet weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to that turkey and all the trimmings...won't be long now.

We have so much to be thankful for.

May the name of our great God be praised by all created things!