I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fishie Fun


I was inspired by this fishing game and decided to try and make one myself.  It will be a gift for my son's preschool friend who is turning 5.  I just love the bright tropical colors of the fish (especially cheery on this gray, snowy day in Indiana!)


I sewed a large washer in each of the fishes mouths and the "worm" enclosed in felt contains a stronger magnet.  Two fish on one worm!  Now that's a good day of fishing, wouldn't you say?


I used 1/4"  ribbon as the fishing line and attached it to a short bamboo pole.  I like how the bamboo looks like an old fashioned pole.


A fun book about Thomas completes the gift set.  Happy 5th Birthday, Eli!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Sewn With Grace said...

I love this! What a fun gift. I would always play with my children's fish game. Never too old to play!