I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Monday, February 21, 2011

Phineas and Ferb

We hosted a birthday party for our son who just turned 12 over the weekend and one of his friends made him these cartoon characters from the Disney show Phineas and Ferb.  Aren't they amazing?  I love how he made them all by himself.  His dad has a complete woodworking shop that he is able to use.  I think he did a great job and it was such a thoughtful gift!  We had given our son an air-soft gun for a gift and he must have told of all of his friends because they showed up at our house with all of their guns, too!  They had a blast (literally) shooting them at each other in the dark.  They were a great group of kids to have over and it was a joyous birthday for sure.

I am off to get in some sewing for a baby who will be arriving soon while my youngest takes a nap (highly unusual!)

Blessings!

No comments: