I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Monday, March 21, 2011

More Dollie Fun!

All Dolled Up
A friend of mine asked me to sew some doll clothes for 2 of her granddaughters.  They are going to have a birthdays at the end of the month.  Yay for birthdays!!!  For the first granddaughter she decided she wanted a party dress.  I found the bright pink fabircs at Hobby Lobby and knew it was just right since it is her favorite color (one of mine, too!!)


Here it is!!  I made the skirt slightly longer than the pattern and sewed a little purse to match.


The purse was an easy accessory to make and it helps pull the whole outfit together.  A girl has to accessorize doesn't she??  He he!


The second granddaugher is younger and has a Bitty Baby.   I had just enough of this puppy flannel left to make this.  Too bad I don't have a Bitty Baby to put it on so you can see it in 3D!


I also whipped up a tiny receiving blanket and appliqued a puppy in the corner.  Now she can wrap up her baby!

Happy Birthday girls!!  Enjoy your special day!

No comments: