I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Angel Hair Pasta w/ Fried Chili Flakes, Lemon and Arugula

I wanted to share a really nice recipe by Tyler from Food Network.  It is simple to put together and with our crazy, zany sport schedule 6 days a week it's a nice meal to prepare when we get home late in the evening.  It's too late to make anything really heavy because we'll be going to bed soon plus this dish is refreshing after being outside in the sun.



Isn't it fun to watch a chef cook? 


Blackberry Dessert
We ended our meal with a simple dessert.  Blackberries were $1 for a half pint at my grocery store.  Score!!  Plus delicious.  I just cut up an angel food cake from the bakery, sprinkled some berries and added whipped cream.

Dinner and dessert in about 35 minutes.

What's cooking at your house?

No comments: