I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

doll sundresses and tote

In my last post I showed the little doll sandals I made and today I wanted to show you the doll dresses to go with them. They are for my four nieces.





I chose a different fabric for each of the dresses.  To make the sundresses I (mostly) followed a video on Youtube, filmed my a young girl named Sarah (stephenswodadancer.)  For some strange reason I am not able to load it into my blog so if you'd like the directions just do a search on Youtube.  There are a lot of girls sewing for their dolls.  I think that is so neat!

Next up was a tote to carry the clothes and a doll or 2 in.


The tote was fairly easy to make.  I used quilting cotton and it was a treat to work with.  It was so soft!



 The pattern for the doll tote is found in Joan Hinds book, "All Dolled Up."


Blessings!

No comments: