I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Fun



After seeing Lindsay's tutorial for a travel tissue holder I thought it would be a great Valentine's gift for the little girls in my son's class.  The little travel size tissues are just perfect for tossing in your purse or backpack.  For me they've been a life saver as I've been recovering from a cold! Choose any fabric to show your style and the best part is they are really simple to make.  Just 4 straight seams and they are done!

I think it's really easy to come up with ideas for girls but oh so much harder for boys.  Since I am a mom of 4 boys you'd think that wouldn't be a problem.  But boys really don't accessorize like girls.  Then I had the idea of a mask.  A mask out of camouflage.  Way better than pink tissue holders don't you think??  I am off to cut out the little masks!

Have a blessed day my friends!

No comments: