I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Blessings

It is really the small things that count in life. These flowers were picked by my son and his good friend. My son spent part of the day at his friends home in the country. I thoroughly enjoy the drive to their charming home. Their driveway is lined with apple trees with shasta daisies and black-eyed susans in between. It is a feast for my city eyes! My son made me the mug for Mother's Day and this is the first time I have had occasion to use it.

This bouquet was another beautiful assortment they picked. We haven't planted any flowers since we moved into our home almost a year ago. It seems I am a bit numb from leaving all the flowers we planted at our last home. They were really beginning to take off when we had to move. To compensate I have been buying bouquets at my Farmer's Market. They really add life and beauty to my home! Yes, flowers do make me swoon!!!

His friend had picked us these berries, too. What a kind family they are and we feel so blessed to know them!

Hope your day is full of blessings, too!

No comments: