I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swaddler and Pouch in Aqua Dots

I had so much fun making this baby swaddler and pouch. I love the modern looking fabric in the brown and aqua color combination.

The patterns are found in this wonderful book, Simple Sewing for Baby, by Lotta Jansdotter. My husband gave me this as a gift on Mother's Day. I have had so much fun looking through it and dreaming of the possibilities in different fabrics.

My childhood doll, Beth, is doing the modeling! Isn't she a happy subject?


Newborns love to be swaddled as it reminds them of their time in the womb. When their hands are close to their sides it prevents the startling reflex that can awaken them. And we all know a sleeping baby is a happy mama!! The little pouch is perfect for keeping track of pacifiers, nursing pads or whatever! So much better than a ziplock baggie!

Be Blessed!

No comments: