I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mall of America

We are back home again after a week in Minnesota. We had so much fun visiting our families and stayed busy every day! We managed to fit in a reunion, funeral, wedding and a party! One day we visited the Mall of America. The boys enjoyed LegoLand and Camp Snoopy. Riding in this semi truck was a hit with my youngest!

He also humored me with a picture of SpongeBob and Patrick.

The older boys were into the bigger rides like this Log Flume. They couldn't get enough of these rides. My oldest wasn't with us on this trip as he was vacationing with his friend at Cedar Point. He's into the really big roller coasters! That is for the serious riders!

I had so much fun touring the American Girl Store. Oh my goodness what fun that was!!! So many dolls to look at! This one was my favorite - doesn't it look like fun to join her for an ice cream sundae?

On the second floor (yes, there are actually 2 floors in this store!!!) was the cutest little restaurant with these doll size high chairs that attach to the tables. If you forget your doll they even have extra's to use! It was so darling to see little tea cups in front of them!

Lastly, we went to the IKEA store. I came home with these colorful plastic dishes. I couldn't resist the bright, summer colors. They are my kids first choice now to eat off of. I love using them because they are so cheery looking and really work good for portion control!

I hope you are enjoying your summer!

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Been to Tenn and North Dakota so far. Hope to visit that Mall before leaving this earth also.
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing

Unknown said...

Those are the same tumblers I had Mandy buy me for Ephram.