I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Reading

Trips to the library keep my boys busy reading. It helps fill in the long summer hours! The days have been really hot and humid so an activity that keeps them indoors in the air conditioning is nice. Because once they get started in a good book they don't want to put it down!

With his older brothers reading my youngest created a fort in my kitchen! He had thoughtfully arranged everything here. Here he is paging through his bible.

I have been enjoying this book by Joyce Meyer, "eat the cookie . . . buy the shoes." I so appreciate her practical biblical teaching. I love how she teaches taking time to celebrate gives us strength for our journey.

I hope you are enjoying some good books this summer, too!

No comments: