I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowy Girl

Well, here she is . . . my new doll!  She's the one who came home with me.  Isn't she darling?  Her fuzzy coat, boots and hat are perfect for today.  It is pure winter wonderland outside!  The snow just keeps on coming down. 

I am off to spend the rest of the day with my family in celebration of my birthday.  I was born in Minnesota and my parents say they had to borrow their neighbors car when my mom went into labor because theirs wouldn't start!  The snow today seems quite fitting!

May your blessings overflow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is absolutely adorable. What a fun blessing from your husband. Enjoy, I know you will. : )

Shann said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you had a blessed and lovely day in spite of the snow. Your doll is darling! Can't wait to see what you make for her. :)