I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Blanket for Baby



Over the long weekend I was able to do some sewing which is always a good thing!  Getting time to sew is such a treat for me.  I try to squeeze it in whenever I can.  So getting to make this sweet blanket was a joy. 


Where the 8"squares meet I hand tied through the top and bottom layers with embroidery floss.  It's difficult to see it in the pictures but I think it adds to the charm of the simple blanket.


And on the backside is a pale yellow.  I like how it tones down the stronger pink and blue colors.


It is a soft, lightweight blanket great for keeping baby cozy. 

Hope you all had a nice long weekend doing something you love and maybe getting a few projects done around the home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The quilt turned out darling. I really like the minky look, it is so soft and inviting. Do you have plans for it or is it for sale?