I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Gardening

Clematis
My clematis is still blooming in my garden.  I just love the big blooms!  I planted this late spring and thought it would climb all over the trellis behind it.  While there is new growth it isn't as fast growing as I anticipated or hoped.

Winter Pansies

My neighbor was planting some winter pansies and so I was inspired to do the same.  I'm excited to be able to have color in the winter months and early spring.

Winter Pansies
Won't this look striking against snow on a gray day?  It should chase away any winter blues with its cheery face.

While not very exciting I am also edging my gardens.  I am making progress but it is a job my mind can handle only so much of!  I plan to continue with it today as we have another beautiful day to spend outside.

Blessings!

No comments: