I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Late Night Crocheting

image and pattern found  here
This very cute shrug caught my eye one night as I was up too late perusing the free patterns that lion brand yarn offers.  My, oh, my what a lot of patterns they have!!

Why, I do this to myself I don't know!  As if I don't have enough projects to do!!!!  


I think I have as much fun starting a new project as I do completing one.

Homespun Yarn - Ambrosia

Once I got the rhythm of the stitch it went pretty quick.  One reviewer of the pattern said she did it in 2 hours.  I could only wish to accomplish it in that time!  No, this took me several days.  But, it was kind of fun to make something new for my spring wardrobe where the mercury on the thermometer is anything but steady!  It's a lightweight shrug that keeps me warm without the bulk of a heavy sweater. 

I also "stumbled" upon this cute little chick pattern.

image and pattern found here
Wouldn't they be cute for Easter?  

Sigh . . . not until I get a few other things off my list first!


Happy day!

2 comments:

Shann said...

Your jacket is very very cute! I love the ruffle around the neck. I am going to attempt to crochet Mary Jane baby shoes. The pattern says for beginners. HA! They don't know that I am waaaay under that. Have a wonderful day! :)

Anonymous said...

I think the 'hug'(I saw that word in shrug and thought it was appropriate)looks really cute on you. When it is a little "coolish" one needs that little extra something, this would do that.

I am so proud of you!