I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, April 1, 2011

Our Spring Break

Beef Barley Soup
My boys have been home this week on Spring Break.  We haven't been able to do anything exciting since they've been pretty sick.  Cold, flu, earaches, you name it!!  In an attempt to nourish them back to health I made beef barley soup.

Rolling the bread dough.
 They perked up even more when I told them we were going to make cinnamon rolls.  Sorry, cute little doughboy the ones in the can just don't cut it!!

Yummy Cinnamon Roll!
These are much better!  My boys loved helping me through the whole process.  These will have to be a regular more often because the 2 pans we made are nearly gone!!

Children's Museum in Indianapolis
 We got out a little bit and spent an afternoon at the Children's Museum in Indy.  It was great for our 5-year old who had a blast but my 10-year wasn't quite so amused.  Pre-teen already??  Say it isn't so! 

Spring Training
We are also gearing up for baseball season which starts on Monday.  Our weather still has yet to feel like spring.  Hopefully, it will arrive this month!!

What have you been up to? 

No comments: