I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So precious!



I am delighted to introduce to you, Izzy,  the newest member to our family (on my husband's side.)  Isn't she darling?  I love how she is smiling and appears to be laughing.  Those first smiles and coos are what we as moms or grammie's/nana's can't wait to see.  I remember being poised over my babies with my camera hoping to catch their first smile to document it's significance.  Oh, the miracle of a smile, a giggle.  How it just warms the heart.  This little cutie debuted into the world earlier than expected and weighted in at a petite 4 lbs 13 oz.  We are so happy that mom and baby are doing well. 


Izzy is wearing the hat I made for her here following Anneliese's pattern at Aesthetic Nest.   I was a bit worried after I finished it that it would be too small but it ended up being just right! 

Unfortunately, I live too far away to see this cutie face to face but seeing her pictures was just a whole lotta fun.

Congratulations Mom, Dad, Nana and Papa.  Babies are such a blessing!

1 comment:

Shann said...

She is darling! Those smiles!! My father in law used to say that when they smiled like that, their angels were tickling them. Sounds good to me. :)