I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Notes to God


I don't know how I got out of the habit of journaling during my quiet times but somehow I did.  I recently started up again and how I love it!  I often find myself flipping backwards a few pages to read what I wrote.  Oh, how I enjoy seeing my "prayer requests" turn into "prayers answered."  Not all of them, but most.  Some are still in the "love suffers long" compartment.  I've found my thoughts and feelings poured out onto paper seems to release them into God's heart.  Kind of like little wisps being drawn into God's presence.  I've found no one listens as attentively as He does.  He never tires, He never is in a rush to go somewhere, but rather He's always waiting, eager to be with me and you, too!  

Oh, how faithful He is and how thankful I am to be His child. 

2 comments:

Shann said...

What a good reminder to look back and see how God has worked things out for us. :)
I believe your mother in love left the sweetest comment on my blog the other day. Please tell her thank you for me. :)
Have a great day!
Shann

Anonymous said...

I love waht you wrote...

This too has happened to me, in fact, I was talking to someone just the other day about this same thing.

Our God is faithful even when we are not, how great is our God!