I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring has Sprung!


What glorious weather we had this weekend!  It's so funny how fast weather can change.  We went from dreary and cold to sunny and warm just within a short time span.  For the first time in many months I was able to throw the windows open and savor the sounds of our children playing outside.  

We also enjoyed our first cook-out this weekend.  I love getting a break from cooking in the kitchen while hubby takes care of the meals.  The smoky taste of ribs and hamburgers was a refreshing break from my mundane cooking!

But, my favorite part was soaking up the sunshine sitting on the porch and watching my kids running and laughing.  How sweet is that??? 

Spring has really sprung!

Thank you Lord for Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Spring!

How sweet it is...

Looking forward to "porch time" with you.