I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day from our family to yours!  

Today I am unable to be with my own daddy because I live too far away but I was able to talk to him yesterday and wish him a very Happy Father's Day.  My dad is such a family man and a great father to all 5 of his grown children.  He has such a funny sense of humor who loves to travel.  As kids we were thrilled to pack up our camper and stay at a campground nearly every summer weekend.  They were wonderful family times I'll never forget. 

I am so thankful to God for him and for my wonderful husband and father-in-law.  All great men in my life!!!

I pray God's blessings on all the father's today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture Kathy. You are so blessed!