I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fireflies in a Jar


If I could save these beautiful summer days and store them up like fireflies in a jar I would be so happy.  What I wouldn't give to open the jar on a dreary, cold winter day. 


Our late summer weather has been so idyllic:  warm sunny days with no humidity which means the windows are wide open for the cool gentle breezes.  And the nights are cool so perfect for an evening walk.


I know the number of our sun soaked days are limited.  We are making sure we savor every minute.


My boys have been back in school for almost a couple of weeks now.  And I am acclimating to a new kind of busy.  But, it is good and God is good.  For that I am so thankful:)


"The Lord is my shepherd; 
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures:  
he leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul."
Psalm 23:1-3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the title, it is so imaginative. I also love love love the pictures of the boys and...the water pictures with the sailboats. Pleeeeeze tell me where you got them, I would so love to have them for wall paper.

Yes, summer is flying by...soon, all too soon the snow will be flying by. ugh!