I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Never Give Up


This is a must see movie! Soul Surfer is a christian drama based upon a true story of a 13 year old girl who is attacked by a shark. She handles it with grace and it is her faith in God which moves her to gain a new perspective on life. I had just picked a surf wallpaper background for my computer and now I will look at it in a new light!

Have you seen this movie? Is so, did you like it?

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:17

1 comment:

Shann said...

Yes! We saw it and loved it!!! I decided I would never become a surfer though. Like there was any chance of that happening. But, you never know. :)
I am sorry to hear about your blueberries. You could come up here to pick some. I would love to meet you and I would even help pick for you. I think I may have enough....for now. :)