I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Silly Bandz

image
Silly Bandz - about a year ago my middle 2 boys went crazy over these.  We'd rummage through the selection at the gas station and Walgreens looking for the really cool ones.  Now, they sit on their dressers gathering dust or I find them on the carpet totally neglected.  Until now.  They have a new purpose in my house.  They work great as rubber bands!


So 31,000 college students are back in town and all of them shop at the same Wal-Mart for their school supplies and the one time you need to buy more rubber bands they are clean out.  Not one package left!!  I mean, seriously, how often do you need to buy new rubber bands?  Like once every 5 years probably!  And then my son would like a rubber band for his new pack of index cards and the only one I can think of is the one over my much loved cookbook (the one with the broken binding and new recipes to try slipped inside.)  Then I had the bright idea of using these silly bandz.  They really do have a purpose afterall.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way Cool KK!