I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun with Pilates!

Our Pilates Session
My friend Dana, who I've known since college, has been visiting me this week.  We met early in our college years since we lived in the same dormitory and had a dance class together.  Even though our lives have taken us on very different, far away, paths we have remained close friends and she is like a member of our family.  My boys call her "Auntie" Dana.  Since I live in a house of all males it's been so nice to have girl time.  We've been shopping, out to lunch, to the beauty salon and even exercised together!  You know you are good friends when you can "glisten" together!  Raving about how good Pilates is for flattening the abs she eagerly taught me what she knew.  And no, I do not have a flat stomach after 4 pregnancies!!We had a lot of laughs with it and my youngest as you can see thought it was fun, too!  Our little personal trainer kept saying "this is easy!" If only it was easy to get flat abs like his!!  LOL!!

Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

No comments: