I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Little Blessing

Today I wanted to share a gift I made for the lady who cuts my husbands hair faithfully every month.  Every once and awhile I tease my husband about changing his hair style since it has stayed the same since the day we met!  No kidding.  Well except for those weekends he had to get a buzz cut as he was a member of the national guard while he was in college.  But, other than that it has stayed the same!  Why mess with what works he thinks.  But, a woman wants change!  He just shook his head and said "no."

Needless to say he is particular about how his hair is cut and once he found this gal who does a good job he waits until she is open on a busy Saturday at SportClips.  Recently, she shared with him how she is expecting a baby girl.  And so he asked me to make something for her.  She picked out this pink daisy pattern.

Set of Burp Cloths, Soft Block and Receiving Blanket


Normally I'm the gift wrapper in the house but this time hubby had it all taken care of!

Gift
It was fun to see my husband be so thoughtful and give a little blessing to her.

Have a blessed weekend my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am sure she loved them.