I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Signs of Spring

Oh how I love to come out of the hibernation of winter and into spring!!  Spring is my favorite season and one I long for during the dark, dreary cold days of winter.  It is a season of hope and new beginnings and the celebration of Jesus' resurrection.  One where the earth awakens and brings forth the song of birds and the blooms of new flowers; all things my soul delights in!!

The other day I awoke to the sound of a morning dove.  Wow!  What music to my ears as it has been months since I've heard them!!

image

And just today I noticed tulip bulbs coming up in my garden and other green shoots.  Oh to see green again instead of the dull gray and brown tones.  The trees are forming buds, too.   Surely, it can't be long now.

I couldn't resist this magazine the other day.  The photos just drew me in . . .


 It is a magazine devoted to lovely parties like this ice cream one . . .


 I think I died and went to heaven!!  Isn't it dreamy??

Are there signs of Spring near you?

Happy Day my friends!


2 comments:

Shann said...

The Robins are back! Crazy but they are here. Hope the snow won't come back. :)

Joyah said...

I saw the first Robin here today and we have broken previous records with the warm weather the last three days. Awesome! The trees have broken forth into buds, but I have yet to hear the "turtle in our land."