I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AirZoo - Michigan




Day 3 of our vacation was spent at the AirZoo in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This is a fantastic place to go. It had been 7 years since we were here and they really expanded in that time.


They added new planes and rides. My boys (and husband) especially enjoyed the flight simulators. After touring the museum we spent some time with old friends. I enjoyed seeing the quilts my friend had pieced. She is the one who got me interested in quilting and taught me right before we moved and started me off with the necessary supplies. She makes quilts for all of her nieces and nephews when they graduate from high school. We also enjoyed walking in their garden. It was especially meaningful because while we lived next to them my husband got our friend into gardening. Our friend was always opposed to gardening having watched his mother plant only annuals. My husband enlightened him on the benefits of perennials and that was all he needed to get going! It was a great day in Kalamazoo!

No comments: