I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A little of this and that


My home is a lot quieter now with 3 of my 4 boys in school. A little too quiet! My youngest and I were able to do some shopping together - I was able to just take my time and browse without a list in my hand. We came home with a few fun things from Target. These marshmallow sticks ($1) were so adorable I couldn't pass them up (one of my boys lives to roast marshmallows.) And my third son will be celebrating his 10th birthday in a few weeks so there have been several discussions about his party over dinner already. With these invitations on hand I should be able to get them out soon. And the lamp (can you believe less than $20?) was too much too resist. My friend has a similar one in her daughter's room with pink shades and I just loved it. I love the retro look and my boys thought it was very cool. They even mentioned how nice it would be to have some bean bags underneath it for reading.


The best part of all is I am looking forward to going to a bible study tonight, "Woman of Character", with a friend of mine. It sort of feels like I'm heading back to school, too. It should be a lot of fun!

Blessings!

No comments: