I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy to be in the A/C

I have been happily sewing these last few days being thankful for our air conditioning. It has been beastly hot outside with high humidity. My family and friends who live in Missouri and Minnesota are saying the same thing about their weather. We are all looking forward to some cooler temperatures next week.

My special ruler came in the mail so I have been able to cut up my strips for the quilt I am working on. The blocks came together fairly easily. Now, I am arranging the blocks before sewing them together.


What was left over for strips will be used for the second and third quilt.


I also had fun working on this security blanket yesterday. It has "silky" ears for comforting babies/toddlers. Two of my sons would rub their blankies under their nose as they sucked their thumbs. They had a favorite corner, too!

I hope you are having some fun today staying cool, too!!

No comments: