I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Walk in the Park

I am fortunate enough to live in a town where there are a number of walking trails. I just LOVE to walk! The pretty scenery does something to quiet my soul. Not to mention all of the health benefits:) Today we stopped on a bridge to read this sign.

A little girl is missing her pet named Lilly and she is offering a reward. Her reward is all of her savings - how precious is that? My heart went out for this little girl missing her pet and I offered up a quick prayer for Lilly to be found.

This big rock sits on the other side of the bridge and makes a great climbing spot for my son!

A wooded stretch on this section offers some much needed shade while moving along!

As we head back to our van I always pause to take a look at the community garden. People can rent space to garden. It seemed there was very little time between planting and now these tall plants. After observing the plants for awhile my son commented how "they were waving at him." I am sure he was talking about the corn leaves flapping in the wind! It really did look like they were waving at us!

Thanks for taking a walk with me today!

Blessings!!

No comments: