I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School?

I had to face the cold reality of my boys starting school next week (gasp!) I had been putting it off as long as possible; desperately clinging to the last days of summer vacation. But, yesterday began registration and our back to school shopping. It seems there is no turning back now! I will miss our lazy mornings and our days of freedom. I will miss afternoons at the pool, trips to the library, and the various places and friends we visited. Although, I won't miss them fighting and the endless messes in the kitchen! Maybe it is time for daily structure along with some learning. A fresh start to a school year can be the beginning of wonderful things, too!

1 comment:

Shann said...

You are so right! The lazy days of summer are coming to a close...but good things will come. Not fighting is a big one. :) Our kiddos don't go back until September 7th. Still have a couple more weeks of summer in Michigan. Soon...very soon. How is your quilt coming along? :)