I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Monday, January 30, 2012

Football Baby Hat

I just couldn't resist buying this pattern and making it (do you remember it from my previous post?  Te he!!)  As soon as I hear of a little boy being born it will go to him!  I purchased the pattern from ravelry.  

After making a few notes on it I decided to laminate it for future reference.  I thought it would be a nifty way of keeping track of patterns I want to re-use.  After punching a hole in the corner I put a ring with ribbons tied to it.  It makes it kind of festive I think :)

So with the big game coming up it seems everyone is planning a p-a-r-t-y!  What about you?  I doubt I will be watching any of the game since I am not a football fan.  Perhaps a bit of sewing is what I will do!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet! I wish my guy was a baby so he could wear the football cap. I won't be watching the game either, I will be driving home from Michigan after visiting my Sister. Can't wait! Hope you have a great weekend!!