I Cor 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love." I Cor 16:14

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with our families in Minnesota and just returned home.  It was an unusually warm and brown Christmas, but perfect weather for traveling!  During the ride back I read out loud to my oldest son, who was driving, the book, "Heaven is for Real."



If you haven't read it yet I highly recommend it!  It is a story about a 3 year old boys experience in heaven while he was being operated on.  My, oh, my is it ever a good read!  He talks about seeing Jesus and the "markers" He has.  Through his young eyes and limited vocabulary he describes heaven exactly like the Bible does.  At times we all feel as if our prayers don't matter but this book will chase those false thoughts away.  It has whetted my appetite for more of heaven.

With each passing year we draw closer and closer to our real home which is heaven.  Our life here on earth is just a vapor and we are only passing through to our eternal home.

My prayer is you know Jesus so that you too can go home to meet His Dad.

Blessings in New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read this and I Loved it! I have since given it to others to read. Hope you are still enjoying the holidays and have a Happy and Blessed New Year!!

Alison